Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Very Important Short Morning and Evening Prayers: "A Prayer For Daily Neglects" and "A Prayer for Perfection" (Pray Daily)

Kindly pray these prayers below every day before going to bed. These prayers truly show the power of prayer and how God can and will do things for us if only we ask. It is amazing to think that a simple prayer can turn our daily imperfections into perfections, and that all our daily neglects and accumulated debts can be fixed and payed by simply asking through prayer.

If you do not pray these very short but powerful prayers every day, you are missing out tremendously.

The prayers below can be found in this documented:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nYjWxhQzif7JomLj_M8PLwyBHWvYGqjZ

A Prayer For Daily Neglects

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings and all its merits:
First – To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life.
(Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.)
Second – To purify the good I have done badly this day and during all my life.
(Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.)
Third – To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and during all my life.
(Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.)

A Poor Clare nun who had just died, appeared to her Abbess, who was praying for her, and said to her, "I went straight to Heaven, for, by means of this prayer, recited every evening, I paid all my debts."

A Prayer for Perfection

“A young girl from Scheepsdaele complained to Father Paul that she had very little time for her devotions, and even the few prayers she did say were said with many distractions. “Oh! in that case,” Father Paul replied, “you can remedy the matter by saying, in the evening:

May all my imperfections of this day be changed into perfections!’”

Also say after waking up and before going to bed and often during the day:

All that I shall do today/tonight, I shall do for the love of God, so that all my actions may be actions of love. I unite myself today/tonight, with all the acts of love made to God, both in heaven and on earth.”

All I do I do for love of Thee, Jesus and Mary!” (say often during the day before doing anything, such as opening a door)

I want to suffer it for the love of Jesus and Mary, just as Jesus and Mary has suffered all for love of me.” (say often)

No comments:

Post a Comment